Research areas and topics
network analysis, regional synthesis, geometric morphometrics
- Employment Sector: Academic
- Continents: North America
- Regions: Great Basin, Southwest US
- Materials: architecture, ceramics, lithics
- Analytical Skills: agent-based modeling, Archival research, big data, databases, excavation, GIS, network analysis, statistics, survey
- Research Topics: gender, migration, settlement patterns, social development, sustainability
- Nations: United States
Interest in Synthesis
I am interested in the ways social groups interact with one another over a regional scale, which necessitates synthesis.
I am currently working on a project developing an application to help merge, document, and share datasets, and we are openly looking for partners to test and support our project. The application (ArchaMap–catmapper.org/archamap) is currently in beta testing.