Research areas and topics
Neolithic/Eneolithic of southeast and central Europe, Bayesian radiocarbon dating, past populations and adaptation to climate change
- Employment Sector: Academic
- Continents: Europe
- Regions: Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Southern Europe
- Materials: architecture, ceramics
- Analytical Skills: dating, excavation, survey
- Research Topics: climate change, landscapes, settlement patterns, social development, sustainability
- Nations: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Serbia
Interest in Synthesis
I’m interested in further research concerning past societies (especially Neolithic populations of Southeast and Central Europe) and their transformation and/or adaptation to climate change, not only from an archaeological perspective, but in collaboration with Eart sciences.
Project and research data on palaeoclimate proxies.
Transformation of Neolithic settlements, material culture and cultural landscape(s).
Adaptation of past populations to climate change.