- research associate
- Institute of Archaeology, Zagreb
- ORCID: 0000-0002-2243-1149
- ECT - European Central Time - GMT+1:00
Research areas and topics
Neolithic/Eneolithic of southeast and central Europe, radiocarbon dating, past populations and adaptation to climate change
- Employment Sector: Academic
- Continents: Europe
- Regions: Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Southern Europe
- Materials: architecture, ceramics, geoarchaeology, Settlement archaeology
- Analytical Skills: Cross-case comparison, dating, excavation, formal modeling, survey
- Research Topics: climate change, historical ecology, landscapes, settlement patterns, social development, sustainability
Interest in Synthesis
I’m interested in further research concerning past societies (especially Neolithic populations of Southeast and Central Europe), their transformation due or adaptation to the climate change, and the dissemination of acquired knowledge to the general public in order to better cope with present ecological challenges.
Project and research data on palaeoclimate proxies.
Transformation of (Neolithic) settlements, material culture and cultural landscape(s).
Adaptation of past populations to climate change.